Latest News...

Bed College
 

Dr. D. Y. Bachlor Of Education Patil (B.Ed)      

 

 

Bacholar of Education college ( B.Ed )course is running from year 2006. Which is recognised by National Teacher Education and Affiliated with University of Pune and also we have approved by Government of Maharashtra. The intake is 100 students and it is co - aided Education college.College  providing education in Marathi as well as in English Medium teaching method. All teaching methods produced by University of Pune methods available in college are Marathi,HIndi,English,Maths,Science,Economics,Geography, Commerce

80% Admission Procedure of College will be done by  by Director of Education. And remaining 20% Admission quata filled by management through CAP.


 

Staff for B.Ed. College has been selected by University rules. All faculty members are highly qualified staff with M.Ed. Degree in class and well experienced.

 

 

 

 

S.M. Dr. D.Y.Patil Bachelor Of Education(B.Ed)

RH-162 G/P Shahunagar Chinchwad MIDC

Pune-411019

Ph No. - 020-27490299 Fax - 020 - 27494970